Labo K Effects
The Heli Fuzz is classified in the family of sond "chopper". The signal is clipped by a Fuzz Ultra type stage. The sound processed by the fuzz can be chopped like a tremolo. It has a volume control, speed control (rotor) and a depth adjustment (Stator). A mode selector has two positions (Push) and (Pull) to choose the direction of the hash. Push mode provides a percuting hash. Pull mode achieves an effect approaching the reverse effect. It also has a control input of the rotor. It is possible to connect several kinds of commands in this entry:
- A selector for selecting acurate hash speeds very useful in studio or when a particular tempo must be respected.
- A command LABO K EFFECTS External Remote which adjusts the rotor speed without getting on your knees. (Mounted on a microphone stand for example).
- A pedal to control the speed of the hash with your foot while playing the instrument, eg EV5-FV60 Expression Pedal from Roland.
Features and Controls:
- 3PDT True Bypass
- Speed (Rotor)
- Depht (Stator)
- Mode (Push-Pull)
- External control input for the Rotor
- Power supply: 9V battery or external power supply (not supplied)