LAA CUSTOM unveils, ready for the NAMM Show, the new PHIL X FUCK JAZZ OVERDRIVE !!
Designed by Carlo Sorasio and the man himself, Phil X as the result of three intense years of designing and comparing with the most iconic overdrives, to develop a whole new sonical experience.
Plenty of Gain to get BIG crunch sound on any clean amp, with a new custom two EQ circuit to fine-tune the overall response (not mids or low end cutting overdrive) and featuring Shitty/Great Amps selector.
The FJOD uses the LAA-CUSTOM TrueCoil technology, a miniaturized output transformer and Class A driver to achieve the magical tone, feeling and colour of best studios and iconic studio mic preamps.
First 100 Fuck Jazz Overdrive units will be hand-signed by Phil and you have the chance to get a special number by request (very low serial numbers are gone).
We are building these pedals right now, ask for delivery time!
- Input impedance: 2.4 MOhm
- Output impedance: 10 kOhm max
- Maximum gain: 10dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum output: 28dB @ 9VDC; 37dB @ 12VDC
- Drive, Bottom, Top, Volume controls easily accessible
- Shitty/Great Amps selector
- Class A buffered bypass
- True Coil custom Output transformer
- Power supply: 9-12V DC external AC-DC adaptor
- Current Drain: 60mA
- Dimensions (mm): 105x93x55
- Weight (gr): 150