K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
Spring reverb in a stompbox pedal without the springs! no banging noises, just pure spring reverb tone, it can handle your needs of reverb from subtle to surf.
- Utilizing Accu-Bel digital spring reverb module (same company that manufactured Accutronics spring reverb pan)
- SIMPLE & INTUITIVE layout, with only 2 big size control knobs
- MK or a high quality Metal Boxed Capacitor for better clarity & less noise
- Bright matching 5mm LED indicator
- 1% tolerance resistor on signal path
- Socketed Audiophile Op-amp (Burr Brown OPA2134PA)
- Hammond Die-cast Aluminium Enclosure
- TRUE BYPASS switching
- Cool retro look decal (using waterslide decal paper)
- Will run on 9V DC power supply (negative center)
- (2011-07-06) K.S. Aji Verb-Box reverb stompbox by K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
- (2012-11-12) a brief demo of @KS_Aji Verb-Box MK II stereo reverb..enjoy! gear: Fender Custom Shop '69 Thinline Telecaster -> Verb-Box -> K.S.Aji 18w amp to 2x12" cab loaded with Jensen P12Q speakers Camera: ZOOM Q3HD by K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
- (2012-11-15) K.S. Aji Verb-Box MK II Stereo Reverb by K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
No forum threads about this effect yet.