K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
Spring reverb in a stompbox pedal without the springs! no banging noises, just pure spring reverb tone, it can handle your needs of reverb from subtle to surf.
- Utilizing Accu-Bel digital spring reverb module (same company that manufactured Accutronics spring reverb pan)
- SIMPLE & INTUITIVE layout, with only 2 big size control knobs
- MK or a high quality Metal Boxed Capacitor for better clarity & less noise
- Bright matching 5mm LED indicator
- 1% tolerance resistor on signal path
- Socketed Audiophile Op-amp (Burr Brown OPA2134PA)
- Hammond Die-cast Aluminium Enclosure
- TRUE BYPASS switching
- Cool retro look decal (using waterslide decal paper)
- Will run on 9V DC power supply (negative center)
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...