K.S. Aji Tone Workshop
- Fuzz pedal based on Tone Bender MK III with some improvements
- Using selected & matched AC128 Germanium Transistors
- 1% tolerance resistors at all signal path
- Using ERO polyester capacitors & Silver mica
- A trimmer potentiometer to adjust the amount of gain desired.
- TRUE-BYPASS using heavy duty 3PDT switch
- Heavy duty Die-Cast Hammond Aluminium enclosure (MXR size).
- Neutrik input & output jacks
- Can only be powered using a Battery 9vDC (it's a PNP germanium circuit with POSITIVE GROUND!)
No forum threads about this effect yet.