Korg KDW-301 Dist Wah
Submitted on March 23, 2004
- Filter Mode (LP/BP/HP/BP+)
- selects the filter: lowpass, bandpass, highpass and a bandpass filter mixed with the original signal (bp+).
- controls the sensitivity of the effect
- Env Int
- controls how much the filter frequency can move in response to the signal and in which direction it moves.
- controls the cutoff frequency.
- controls the filter resonance.
- controls the amount of distortion.
- controls the output level.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
distortion wah dist. wah distwah dist-wah
distortion wah dist. wah distwah dist-wah envelope-controlled envelope follower amplitude controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal filter eq/excite/filter distortion/fuzz/overdrive dirt grit lowpass lopass lo-pass lp lpf low-pass filter hpf hipass hi-pass highpass hp high-pass filter bandpass bp bpf band-pass filter