- Filter Mode (LP/BP/HP/BP+)
- selects the filter: lowpass, bandpass, highpass and a bandpass filter mixed with the original signal (bp+).
- controls the sensitivity of the effect
- Env Int
- controls how much the filter frequency can move in response to the signal and in which direction it moves.
- controls the cutoff frequency.
- controls the filter resonance.
- controls the amount of distortion.
- controls the output level.
This effect is a module of the PME 40x modular multi-effect.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
distortion wah dist. wah distwah dist-wah