The Toneworks Pandora PX4D Personal Multi-Effect Processor combines vintage amp models, a wide range of cabinet models, plus a combination of classic and unique effects for great guitar or bass sound whether practicing, recording, or even playing live. The processor's 158 effects deliver fantastic tones, including 25 amp types from high-end tube amps to rare vintage amps and everything in-between. Each of the 23 cabinet effects that reproduce the acoustic and structural resonances of a speaker cabinet were newly created especially for the PX4D. The creative possibilities are practically limitless. For example you can combine a guitar amp with a bass cabinet.
The PDX4 delivers a versatile range of tones with numerous realistic modeling effects in addition to standards such as compressor and wah. Pickup modeling transforms the sound of a single-coil pickup into that of a humbucking pickup (or vice versa), a guitar (bass) synth that lets you play synth sounds, an intelligent pitch shifter that automatically harmonizes with your playing, a talk effect that produces the impression that your guitar is speaking, a slow attack effect that creates violin-type swells, a feedback effect that allows feedback playing techniques that are normally possible only at high volumes, a rotary speaker that changes speed in response to your picking or fingering dynamics, a fretless bass effect that simulates the distinctive sound of a fretless bass, and many more are all at your fingertips, ready to spur your creativity.
The PX4D Multi-Effect has 200 programs, including 100 preset programs and 100 user programs.
Like other Pandoras, the PX4D offers an intuitive, knob-based interface and backlit LCD display. The TAP button can be used to set delay times or a rhythm pattern tempo.
A sophisticated phrase trainer can record up to 30 seconds from an external audio source for looped playback, which can then be slowed down without affecting the pitch. While in Phrase Trainer mode, users can record any of the 100 PCM-based, built-in rhythm and bass patterns and their instrument simultaneously, then practice soloing over the recorded phrase. The AUX IN jack lets users play along with external audio sources, and a key transpose function can shift the key of the external audio for versatile rehearsal. An auto chromatic tuner with a mute function is also included.
The Toneworks PX4D can be powered by 4 AAA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous use, or by an optional AC adapter.
- Built-in, high-quality REMS effects
- 158 effect types from realistic amp sounds to sophisticated effects
- 200 programs: 100 preset and 100 user programmable
- Up to 7 effects simultaneously
- Knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing
- Phrase Trainer function helps you learn by ear and master difficult passages
- 100 rhythm and bass patterns cover a variety of styles with realistic PCM sound
- AUX IN jack lets you play along with external CD, MD, or MP3 audio sources
- Key Transpose lets you shift the key of an audio source input
- A Bass Canceler function removes the sound of the bass from an external audio source
- Auto chromatic tuner also provides a Mute function for silent tuning
- Semitransparent LCD illuminates the characters in inverse video when backlit
- 2-way power supply lets you use either batteries or a separately sold AC adapter
- DYNAMICS & PICKUP: COMP, DYNAEXC, VOX WAH, WAHUP1-2, WAHDWN1-2, SLOWATK, OCTAVE, RING, RINGUP, RINGDWN, AC SIM, HUM>SGL, SGL>HUM, HF TONE, PHASOUT, COMP2, LIMITER, B OD, B DIST, B FUZZ, PREAMP1-2, BALANCE, LOWCUT, FRETLES
- AMP: BTQ CLN, BTQ OD, TWD1X12, TWD4X10, BLK2X12, AC15, AC30, AC30TB, UK BLUES, UK'70S, UK'80S, UK MDN, US HI-G, US MDN, FUZZ, VALVE, VALVE2, CLASSIC, SCOOPED, LA STUD, GOLDPNL, JAZZ, STUDIO, AC100, UK MAJOR, SYNTH
- CABINET: 1X8TWD, 2X10BLK, 4X10TWD, 1X12TWD, 1X12VOX, 2X12BLK, 2X12VOX, 4X12VOX, 4X12CLS, 4X12MDN, 4X12VIN, LA4X10, MDN4X10, MTL4X10, CLS8X10, UK4X12, STU1X15, JAZ1X15, AC2X15, US2X15, UK4X15, LA1X18, COMBI
- MODULATION & FILTER: CHORUS1-2, FLANG1-4, PHASER1-3, U-VIBE1-2, TREM1-3, ATPAN1-2, ROTARY1-3, PITCH1-3, MAJ3UP, MAJ3DWN, MIN3UP, MIN3DWN, PER4TH, PER5TH, MAJ6TH, FEEDBK1-4, FILTER, FILTUP1-2, FILTDN1-2, TALK1-4, RANDOM1-4
- DELAY: SLAP1-5, DELAY1-5, PPDLY1-5, ECHO1-5, MULTI1-5
- REVERB: DRYAIR, WETAIR, ROOM1-2, PLATE1-2, HALL1-2, SPRING1-2
- NOISE REDUCTION