The Pandora PX4A Acoustic Personal Multi Effects Processor transforms sterile-sounding piezo output into deep, warm acoustic tone for great sound whether practicing, recording, or playing live. 82 effects include REMS modeling of the resonance and vibrational character of great acoustic guitars. Vintage and modern instruments have been modeled with painstaking detail to produce realistic, rich, and natural sound. Models also include a resonator guitar, a banjo, 12-string, and a nylon-string guitar. There's even one that simulates the drone tones of ethnic instruments such as a tambura.
There is also a full range of standard effects such as compressor, limiter, echo, delay, reverb, and chorus.
The PX4A has 50 presets and 50 user programs that allow up to 8 simultaneous effects per program. Also included is a notch filter effect for protection against feedback, plus an auto notch function that automatically detects the feedback point during performance.
Like other Pandoras, the PX4A offers an intuitive, knob-based interface and backlit LCD display. The TAP button can be used to set delay times or a rhythm pattern tempo.
A sophisticated phrase trainer can record up to 30 seconds from an external audio source for looped playback, which can then be slowed down without affecting the pitch. While in Phrase Trainer mode, you can record any of the 100 PCM-based, built-in rhythm and bass patterns and their instrument simultaneously, then practice soloing over the recorded phrase.
The aux in jack lets you play along with external audio sources, and a key transpose function allows you to shift the key of the external audio source for versatile practice. An auto chromatic tuner with a mute function is also included.
The PX4A can be powered by 4 AAA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous use, or by an optional AC adapter.
- Numerous high-quality effects using REMS modeling technology
- 82 effect types, including mic and body effects that simulate natural acoustic resonance and miking, as well as effects that have been optimized for electric-acoustic guitars
- Notch effect setting controls acoustic feedback or howling
- Auto notch function automatically detects and eliminates feedback during performance
- 100 programs: 50 preset and 50 user
- Up to 8 effects simultaneously
- Knob-based interface for quick and intuitive editing
- Phrase Trainer function offers a great way to learn by ear or to practice soloing
- 100 rhythm and bass patterns cover a variety of styles with realistic PCM sound
- Aux in jack lets you play along with external CD, MD, or MP3 audio sources
- Key transpose lets you shift the key of an audio source that's being input
- Auto chromatic tuner also provides a mute function for silent tuning
- Semitransparent LCD illuminates the characters in inverse video when backlit
- 2-way power supply lets you use either batteries or optional AC adapter
- DYNAMICS: COMP, LIMITER, EXCITER
- MIC & BODY: C-MIC, M-LARGE, M-SMALL, G-LARGE, G-SMALL, T-LARGE, DRY, LIGHT, NYLON, STEEL, RESO, BANJO, SMALL
- MODULATION & FILTER: CHORUS1-2, 12STR, FLANG1-2, PHASER1-2, TREM1-3, AT PAN1-2, ROTARY, PITCH1-3, DRONE1-2, FILTER, FILTUP1-2, FILTDN1-2, TALK1-2, RANDOM1-2
- DELAY: SLAP1-5, DELAY1-5, PPDLY1-5, ECHO1-5, MULTI1-5
- REVERB: DRYAIR, WETAIR, ROOM1-2, PLATE1-2, HALL1-2, SPRING1-2, BRIGHT
- NOISE REDUCTION
- (2012-06-08) Chorus mixed w fade by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Gypsy Garden by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Jet Flange by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Large Bossa w fade by Korg
- (2012-06-08) PX4A Demo by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Reso song by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Small slide by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Stars by Korg
- (2012-06-08) Steel Shuffle by Korg
- (2012-06-08) T large by Korg