KMA Audio Machines
4-Stage FET Phaser
Time and Space are lost within the sound of the universe. Breath in and breath out, slow down and be ready for the Astrospurt. Fasten your seat belt and get lost in the wide warm and soft sound scapes generated by this pedal. The Astrospurt is our approach on the classic four-stage JFET based phasing sound. We take this classic circuit and squeeze out everything we can do to give you a versatile and very easy to handle pedal.
We wanted to get rid of a fixed volume when engaging the pedal and implement a control to dial in the right amount of SIGNAL, either to boost or cut it. To give you a possibility for a more subtle phasing sound the Astrospurt has a DEPTH control, where you can choose between a pronounced phase sound or a more slightly modulated signal. The Astrospurt won't be just a phaser in particular. It covers all the spacey, dizzy and wobble sounds just on tap. Its control unit for that is the MIX pot. It defines the ratio of clean and phase shifted signal. Turn it fully clockwise to get just the clean sound, but the sound is always crazier on the other side. Turn it counterclockwise to get the pulsing vibe of the stars surrounding you. But there is something you cannot hear before flipping the switch on the left. Listen to the secrets of the black hole. Some crackling noise here, or a tock tock there. Turn up the EMPHase control to push everything over the edge. Provoke oscillations and weird sounds. With a distortion or a fuzz in front of it you will get a synthetic and metallic sound. Once you tried, you will never come back. So turn up the SPURT and see how fast the engines will flickering. And at the end of your journey turn down the SPURT and rest in that wide and swooshy sounds.
Every pedal is designed, assembled, silkscreened, tested and numbered by hand in our small workshop. We use external manufactured PCBs to guarantee our high quality standard and keep the price of our pedals reasonable. The use of an indestructible powdercoated die-cast enclosure ensures a maximum durability.
- (2014-04-07) KMA Machines Astrospurt Review by Kyle Ragan
- (2015-03-01) KMA Audio Machines - Astrospurt Official Studio Demo by KMA Audio Machines
- (2015-03-01) Here we go with the next full length studio demo of the KMA Audio Machines - Astrospurt 4 Stage JFET Phaser! Enjoy the ride! Check out the YouTube-Link for a more detailed description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0V9MHIQDs Visit our Homepage f by KMA Audio Machines
- (2015-09-10) This is how we test our Pedals. Sich Astrospurt in a row! Oh man Black hole Sound! #kma #gearporn #pedal #effectspedals #tonelovers #guitar #pedaljunkie #gearjunkie #pedalboard #pedalgram #guitarfxguitarpedals #phaser #perryrhodan # space by KMA Audio Machines
- (2016-01-19) KMA Audio Machines - Astrospurt phaser by Pedals Fusion
- (2016-02-18) KMA Audio Machines Astrospurt Phaser - DEMO by vhtargino
- (2016-02-23) Have you already watched that new Astrospurt Demo made by @vhtarginoproduction @vhtarginoproduction with @repostapp. ??? Can you name the song? Check out the new demo of the @kma_audio_machines Astrospurt phaser up on my channel, link in my bio! by KMA Audio Machines
- (2016-03-07) KMA Audio Machines - Astrospurt Phaser - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane
- (2016-07-21) Have you ever tried to fool around with the DIP switch inside the astrospurt? That is the result of engaging number 2 and number 4. Damn that is Fun Fun Fun. Save yours at shop.kma-machines.com/product/astrospurt-4-stage-jfet-phaser by KMA Audio Machines
- (2016-11-21) What a blast - KVELERTAK! This band is fucking amazing! A wall of sound and party hard all night long. I met the guys on wednesday and showed them our pedals and Vidar and Marvin decided to take the Astrospurt and the WURM Prototype, the Fashionkiller, (o by KMA Audio Machines
- (2017-05-02) CGA: KMA Machines Moai Maea & Astrospurt by fluff191
- (2017-05-30) Fresh spurts! Fresh spurts! We printed 50 new enclosures for you! Astrospurt is on the run! We are building tons of Moai Maea, Dead Stags and Fuzzly Bears - we give us no time to stop! Even Wieland is helping out with populating the boards! Thank you all! by KMA Audio Machines