The Tremulant is a tremolo pedal,that the input signal is modulated by a sine wave VLFO.Is housed in a 120-95-34mm die-cast aluminium box.Includes a heavy duty true-bypass footswitch,9Volt DC power jack,chassis mounted input/output jacks and controls that manipulate the rate,depth,drive and level. The tremulant has also on/off LED indicator and LED to indicate the tremolo rate.
- Rate:Sets the tremolo frequency of a sine wave VLFO(Very Low Frequency Oscillator) in the range of 1 to 13Hz.
- Depth:Adjusts the modulation level.This can be from 0% to 90%. All the way left is 0% modulation and that means clear signal without tremolo effect.All the way right is 90%.
- Drive:Sets the amount of drive-distortion.Turn it all the way left,to have a clear modulated signal that comes from the pick-up of the guitar(or whatever instrument you like).
- Level:Sets the output level.
- (2011-01-24) Kleissonic Tremulant by Kleissonic
- (2015-02-10) Review Demo - Kleissonic Tremulant by Premier Guitar