Put some fire into your tone! This pedal is specially designed to work with magnetic guitar pickups and is based on a subminature OTK 6*2B-K vacuum tube.
The OTK 6*2B-K is manufactured to meet the stringent MIL-E-1 specification for reliability and designed for long service life under conditions of severe shock, vibration (20,000G!), high temperature and high altitude. The subminiature tubes represent the pinnacle of tube technology and offer more consistent musical performance than the early NOS germanium transistors used in Rangemaster-type booster pedals making it a hi-fidelity boost pedal perfect for studio and touring in even the harshest conditions.
Power li battery make pedal working time longer than 4 hours without charge.So you can play it at any time any where freely.
- All-Tube: 100% analog tube signal path based on a NOS Mil-spec subminiature OTK 6*2B-K tube.
- Boost Control: ranges from 0dB (unity, where the pedal can operate as an audiophile buffer) to substantial 25dB
- Tone Control:
- Resonance Switch: Tunes the resonant peak of a single coil pickup, lowering it, it sound thicker, fatter and more like humbucker.
- True Bypass:
- Strong virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty industrial footswitch
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- On/Off LED indicator
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- "No tools required" battery compartment (12 volt li battey and Charger included)
- DIMENSIONS:5.5(W)x50(H)x12.3(L)CM (unpacked)
- Weight:0.5kg (unpacked)