As your signal chain gets more complex (adding more stompboxes and patch cables) you may start to notice a loss of treble in your guitar sound. Your sound may sound much more dull than it does when you plug guitar straight into the amp with a short cable.
- 100% analog signal path and hand made
- Controls: Gain
- AC jack (power supply sold separately)
- Strong virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty industrial footswitch
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- On/Off LED indicator
- True Bypass design
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- No tools required battery compartment (9 volt not included).
- DIMENSIONS:5.5(W)x50(H)x12.3(L)CM (unpacked)
- Weight:0.7kg (unpacked)