The Kldguitar FREQ Booster is a discrete FET preamp pedal with a low impedance output. It was based around the classic preamp side of an Xotic EP booster and produces a shimmering boost tone that adds some high end sparkle and definition. It's features up to 20db of gain on tap and two internal DIP switches to customize the boost. One is a Bass Boost and the other is a Bright switch. The default setting is Bright on/Bass Boost off. This provides extra sparkle for the darker sounding instruments and is great for that extra edge or shimmer. The Bass Boost adds just the right amount of low end for single coils to keep up. By turning off the Bright Switch you can get a full frequency boost that is transparent and gives you back what you put into it.
- 100% analog signal path and hand made
- Controls: Gain
- Internal Switches for Bass and Bright booster.
- Discrete FET Preamp
- AC jack (power supply sold separately)
- Strong virtually indestructible steel enclosure
- Heavy-duty industrial footswitch.
- Sloped face for easy stomping
- On/Off LED indicator
- True Bypass design
- Military-spec glass-epoxy circuit board
- No tools required; battery compartment (9 volt not included)
- DIMENSIONS:5.5(W)x50(H)x12.3(L)CM (unpacked)
- Weight:0.7kg (unpacked)