The Lush Puppy was designed from the ground up as a flexible and great sounding reverb pedal. If you're looking for something either as a replacement for and improvement to the typical spring reverb unit found in most guitar amps, then the Lush Puppy will take your sound to new heights. It has two hand-tuned reverb effects to choose from: Small and Big. Small gives you a very typical spring sound without any nasty rough edges. Slightly fluttery and sparse, it sounds great for faster playing without ever getting muddy or boomy. Big gives you an amazingly lush and smooth reverb sound great for slower passages. Again, the sound is rich without being boomy. Both reverbs can be controlled with both the mixture amount, and the apparent size of the effect.
But the Lush Puppy can do more than reverb. Often it sounds great to have a single slap-back delay to fatten up the blues, add some extra punch to a country lick, or whatever your preference. The Lush Puppy can add a footswitch-controlled delay effect with a delay time controllable up to 500ms. Add extra punch when you need it, or step on the switch to turn it off when you don't. The chosen reverb sound and settings remain the same no matter whether the delay is on or off. The Lush Puppy truly combines two great effects into one!
With high-quality construction using only high quality parts the Lush Puppy is designed for a lifetime of rocking. The enclosure is made from cold-rolled steel with a powder-coated paint job for long life. Circuity is hand-wired and tested for perfection. Battery life is long due to a low-power design, and with the unique Pure Bypass technology, pristine sound quality is maintained in your signal path when the effect is out of the circuit.
Features and Specs:
- Hand-tuned Effects - The best effects for your sound.
- Pure Bypass Circuitry - Noise-free bypassing with clean sound.
- High Quality Parts - High quality pots, switches and Neutrik connectors are used for best quality.
- Low Power Consumption - With only 70mA current draw, the effect can be run on batteries or off a standard Boss-style DC adapter.
- Mix - Adjusts the amount of reverb and delay sound added to the dry signal.
- Size - Adjusts the density (apparent size) of the reverb sound.
- Delay - The knob adjusts the slap-back delay time from 0 to 500ms. The footswitch turns the delay on and off.
- Do It! - The main bypass footswitch for turning the effect on and off.
- Made in Canada - Every unit is hand-wired, assembled and tested in Canada.