Abyss - A game-changing bass overdrive
Abyss is built for bass players who want full control over their sound.
Abyss is an homage to bass players and their pursuit of the ultimate tone.
- Kirk Hammett, Metallica
The power of the Abyss is in its mix controls: a separate volume for your original amp tone and another for adding a powerful, overdriven tone. Unlike overdrives with a simple blend knob, the Dirty and Clean channels allow you to perfectly shape your tone, adding just the right amount of clean vs overdriven signal.
It's the best bass overdrive I've ever played.
- Frank Bello, Anthrax
Great for rhythm playing, the Abyss provides a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive. For soloing or a more powerful rhythm, the â€œhiâ€ setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression.
Utilizing bi-amp technology with two discrete circuits, the Abyss divides your signal down two paths. One of them stores your dynamic and color, the other adds an overdriven sound with fullness and punch. As the two circuits reconnect, the result is your original sound made more powerful, fuller and richer.
Like all KHDK pedals, the Abyss is crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- (2017-04-10) Musikmesse 2017: KHDK Dark Blood Distortion-Gitarrenpedal & Abyss Bass-Overdrive by SessionMusicTV
- (2017-07-06) KHDK Abyss Bass Overdrive - Alessandro Venturella of Slipknot by KHDK Electronics
- (2017-07-06) Musikmesse 2017: KHDK Abyss Bass Overdrive (demo) by EffectsDatabase
- (2017-07-06) Musikmesse 2017: KHDK Abyss Bass Overdrive (introduction) by EffectsDatabase
- (2017-07-07) Hear our new bass overdrive Abyss in action: this is what happens when Alessandro 'Vman' Venturella of Slipknot kicks it on. The full story of Abyss --> http://bit.ly/AbyssBassOD Recorded at Studio Soundevice Filmed by 4ELEMENTS.CZ by KHDK Electronics
- (2017-07-15) KHDK Abyss (Bass Overdrive) - Review by EytschPi42
- (2017-08-11) Custom Abyss "Third Eye" Bass Overdrive Pedal: Making Of by KHDK Electronics
- (2017-11-11) KHDK Abyss - BASS DISTORTION by BassTheWorld
- (2017-12-04) Review Demo - KHDK Electronics Abyss Bass Ovedrive by Premier Guitar