Our Funky, Hippie, Tripped-Out Envelope Filter/Auto Wah! This is something I've wanted to do for over a decade. Well, now it's here!
The Keeley Neutrino gives you all the classic funk auto-wah sounds and that Jerry-In-A-Box sound. This dynamic wah sound is an effect based on your pick attack or strength. The harder you pick, the harder it "wahs"! Sounds bubble up from a deep rounded warmth to a shinning brilliance. Solo notes are individually expressive based on how hard you play. Create incredible vowel sounds... Can you say let's get it . Chord work stabs can sound right out of the disco dictionary on how to play that funky music white boy! We have used the classic opto-coupler design for a rich and warm depth to the effect. A simple set of controls let you explore a wealth of tones.
This unit is designed to work with bass guitar and keyboards as well. Simply adjust the Gain to get it to trigger the way you want. Then, adjust the Peak control to set how much it "wahs". Inside you can set the direction with an easy to set slide switch. We have set it for a "Wah-Up" setting, the harder you pick the brighter it gets, the more it feels like you are pressing down on a wah pedal.
The Range control adjusts what frequencies are being stressed HI or LO. Easily find your voicing.
If all of this is old news to you then here's the other details about this release:
This limited introductory batch of 80 units will be offered at $199, $30 under the price of $229 for the final "production model" and with limited edition graphics. Each unit will be hand-tuned by Robert and signed. Each will be completely hand-built by Keeley's famous crew. This is a custom run, so it will take 4-6 weeks until all 80 of the pedals will be shipped out. Shipments should start April 7th for the earliest buyers. We're absolutely smitten with this thing, and it's honestly been a challenge to leave it alone long enough to get any work done!
- (2014-03-27) Keeley Neutrino - Early Demo - Prototype by Keeley Electronics
- (2014-03-27) Keeley Neutrino Demo Two by Keeley Electronics
- (2014-04-15) Keeley Neutrino on Bass by Keeley Electronics
- (2014-04-16) Keeley Holy Fuzz & Neutrino by Keeley Electronics
- (2014-04-18) Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter Auto Wah by Priestfilms
- (2014-04-19) Keeley Neutrino Compared to Beigel Tru-Tron 3X by Priestfilms
- (2014-05-07) Keeley Neutrino Highpass HI Range by Priestfilms
- (2014-05-17) Keeley Neutrino Features Introduced by Priestfilms
- (2014-05-22) Keeley Neutrino Downsweep by Priestfilms
- (2014-06-07) Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter by popintothechemist
- (2014-08-19) Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter by Prymaxe
- (2014-09-19) Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter Auto Wah Pedal Review - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-11-18) Keeley Neutrino and Keeley White Sands by Priestfilms
- (2015-05-06) Keeley Electronics Neutrino Envelope Filter / Auto Wah by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-08-13) PedalsAndEffects: Envelope Filter Wars w/Fernandes, Mu-Tron, SolidGold FX, Keeley by PedalsAndEffects
- (2016-08-06) Keeley Neutrino! Get the funk out! by BN Effects