This might be what you've been looking for in an overdrive/fuzz box! The blend between the two is simply wonderful!
This might be what you've been looking for in an overdrive/fuzz box! The blend between the two is simply wonderful! The Fuzz Head is designed to work like Fuzz Face pedals that many players use as a LEAD BOOST. A Fuzz Face can be muddy, lacking note definition, too bassy, and lacking sustain. An overdrive sometimes doesn't give enough or is too smooth. In contrast, our design is transparent, has a better frequency response, and gives you that cutting edge for lead breaks.
The Heart of this pedal is a NPN Germanium Transistor.
Additional Gain Stage, a Darlington Pair of high gain silicon transistors for tons of volume output. This is great for overdriving tube amps or other overdrive pedals.
Buffered output so that it can drive pedals or amps with a nice high current and low impedance signal.
True-Bypass--offers you a clean true signal when the pedal is off.
Large Blue LED, a Killer Keeley Trademark!
Silicon/Germanium Toggle switch. This is like a gain/style switch. The "SI" mode inserts two diodes (one silicon and one germanium in parallel) in the distortion circuit so you can have a modern twist on a vintage sound. It increases the gain and compression a bit for more sustain and for more of an overdrive mode.
The "GE" mode is just raw and open sounding!
Very Transparent and Dynamic. Taking the best qualities of the germanium designs and the overdrives. Roll back the volume on your guitar for clean sounds, a variety of Tones, Textures, and Natural Fuzz/Overdrive!
Internal Drive-Range Control. Lets you set up the range of the external drive control (FUZZ). Perfect for fine tuning light overdrive tones to raging Fuzz.
NEW FOR JUNE 2004 *****INTERNAL TONE CONTROL!*****
Simple to setup and use as a Lead Boost! Use the Fuzz Head in conjunction with our TS9, BD-2, DS-1 mods for a great dual pedal setup!
- (2007-12-06) Fuzz Head in the Orange Rocker 30 by Wiredup335
- (2008-09-05) Keeley Fuzzhead Pedal Demo by Tone Factor
- (2008-10-01) Keeley Fuzz Head -- Overdrive Comparison by Priestfilms
- (2008-10-01) Keeley Mello Wah with a Fuzz Head by Priestfilms
- (2009-09-09) Keeley Electronics FUZZ HEAD silicon and germanium guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2009-12-03) Keeley Fuzz Head by Sam Vilo
- (2011-03-14) Keeley FuzzHead by Willie Vega
- (2011-03-26) Keeley Fuzz Head by Willie Vega
- (2011-04-25) Keeley Fuzz Head by showzi666
- (2011-09-03) keeley Fuzz Head Java Boost by showzi666
- (2011-09-09) Keeley Fuzz Head Guitar Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2012-02-25) Keeley Fuzz Head Guitar Effect Pedal by Chatreeo
- (2012-04-08) Guitar fuzz KEELEY FUZZ HEAD by JokeAndRazz
- (2013-05-02) keeley fuzz head by Don Felipe
- (2013-06-02) Keeley Fuzz Head by roknfnrol
- (2014-03-21) Keeley Fuzz Head by MusicToyz
- (2015-04-13) Keeley Fuzz Head with Supro Amp by rigrigrigmusic
- (2015-06-02) Keeley Electronics Fuzz Head Home Tonez by Sam Vilo
- (2015-06-03) Keeley Electronics Fuzz Head by Sam Vilo
- (2016-07-15) Keeley Electronics Fuzz Head by reverbmarket