- Cream DistCream Dist
K9 effects was run by Kerry Norman in Ballina, NSW, Australia.
Timeline (by Kerry Norman)
- Febuary 2004 - started first breadboarding experiments.
- August 2004 - registered business name K9 Effects
- October 2004 - first sales trip to capital cities.
- January 2006 - stopped trading from lack of sales.
I hope to start it up again in late 2014 when I retire.
List of models (no pictures yet):
- Audion Boost/Overdrive (Lap Dog): Bass Overdrive
- The Simple Fuzz (Shaggy Dog): Bass fuzz but good on guitar as well
- The IMP (Hot Dog): Fuzz/distortion (the devil made me do it)
- Controlled Chaos / Squelch and Squel (Dog Eat Dog): Oscillating fuzz extreme pedal
- The Fuzulator/Ring Modulator (Sick Puppy): Ring modulator/fuzz using the traditional circuit of 2 transformers and 4 germanium diodes, not a good ring modulator but an interesting slightly weird fuzz
- V2 Overdrive
- V3 Distortion/Fuzz: has a third transistor stage which turns the V2 into a distortion
- VI-FI: VERY trebly vintage 20s/30s blues sound
- The Crunch Overdrive/Distortion: a FET driving a germanium
- The SiGE or GESi Overdrive (Old Dog): Germanium Overdrive
- The Echidna Distortion: a 'modern' distortion
Manufacturers: you can now submit your missing pedals. More info here.