Robbie Spears (Juliet Collective)
It's a parallel distortion with one side softer, asymmetrical clipping and the other side a more gnarly crunch. First knob dials in the extra crunch/beef and the second knob is a master that controls the smoother side.
No tonestack, the gain stages interact with each other and the guitar pretty freaking nicely so it's pretty versatile for a two knob pedal. I have nothing, at all, against tonestacks. My other pedals have them and future ones will too, it just happened to get into the way of what I was trying to accomplish with this one and it didn't really need any compensation and I think it's better for it.
Artwork by my personal favorite artist, Eric Abbott. He designed our logo too. Very pumped to have a piece of his tied with this.
All metal construction, true bypass, it's a solid little bastard. Steel, aluminum and built by us, from the ground up.
- (2013-05-21) Orangecream Parallel Distortion by Juliet Collective
- (2013-05-21) Orangecream Parallel Distortion- Nick from Apsis by Juliet Collective
- (2013-09-23) The Juliet Collective : ORANGE CREAM Parallel Distortion by Burgerman666
- (2013-12-23) Juliet Collective - Orange Cream Distortion Pedal Review by Kyle Ragan
- (2014-02-06) The Juliet Collective ORANGE CREAM Dual Blend Distortion guitar pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2014-05-06) The Juliet Collective - Orange Cream by rigrigrigmusic
- (2014-05-15) Review Demo - The Juliet Collective Orange Cream Distortion by Premier Guitar
- (2015-01-12) Juliet Collective Orange Cream Demo by MusicGearFast.com by musicgearfast
- (2015-01-12) Juliet Collective Orange Cream Demo by MusicGearFast.com by MusicGearFast