- Sturdy design for everyday use
- Flanger Effect
- 2 Outputs: Processed/Unprocessed Signal
- Delay, Rotation Speed and Level Controls
- Dimensions (mm): 125x70x51
- Controls: LEVEL/SPEED/DEPTH/REGEN/Pedal Switch
- Jacks: Input Output AC Adaptor
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Power Supply: DC 9 V AC Adaptor (P003B or G02MA)
- Batteries: PP3
- Current Draw: 22 mA (DC 9 V)
The Flanger Pedal for Electric Guitar from Johnny Brook packs a lot of effect into a sturdy, compact and truly affordable piece of kit. This sought-after audio effect is the result of two identical signals mixing together; use the Flanger Guitar Effect Pedal to vary the time delay, causing the signals to sweep up and down the frequency spectrum for a knockout effect.
With a single input and two outputs, you have the option of two monoaural signals: Output 1 for the unprocessed signal, Output 2 for the processed signal.