The floorQ is basically a Joemeek Optical Compressor in a pedal. After realizing so many guitarists and bassists were playing through their studio gear, Joemeek put its sought-after compressor in a convenient guitar pedal that's more practical for live work.
The floorQ also boasts a high-impedance, JFET-input, Class-A preamplifier with an Input Level control, so even with the compressor switched out, the compression pedal makes an excellent front-end and level matcher for all types of guitar amps.
- Joemeek's Optical Compressor in an easy-to-gig pedal format
- Input, Slope, Output, Compress, Attack, and Release knobs
- High-impedance, JFET-input, Class-A preamplifier with an Input Level control
- (2009-07-17) Joemeek floorQ Pedal Demo, part 1 by PMI Audio
- (2009-07-20) Joemeek floorQ Pedal Demo, part 2 by PMI Audio
- (2009-07-21) JoeMEEK FloorQ: Open The Door, Get On The Floor, Everbody Walk The JoeMEEK FloorQ by GearWire
- (2010-10-23) Allan Bradford Discusses the Joemeek FloorQ Guitar Pedal by PMI Audio
- (2012-05-24) Joemeek FloorQ - TEST W INFOMUSIC.PL by InfoMusic