If your looking for one drive pedal that will do everything and do it well, this it it!
It covers all the bases from clean boost, light breakup, blues, rock, heavy grind and more. It started as a Custom Shop build for Roger Fortner of www.fortnerguitars.com and has become one of our best selling units because of its small size and HUGE punch.
The right side is our take on the vintage TS808 circuit. It has a smoother, more usable tone control and all the character you would expect from this classic legendary design. High quality components yield excellent bass response and lower noise than any unit on the market. Even the current reissues can’t hang with this one!
On the left side is our very own “Angry Charlie”. High gain JCM 800 type “Brown” sound tone that we believe is the most accurate Marshall tone ever put in a stomp box! It has volume, drive, tone and presence controls. The presence control allows this monster to bring any amp into submission and make tone that will have ears wanting more.
With these tones combined or used separately, the Sweet Tea is more tone than you can shake a stick at!
- (2011-02-01) JHS pedal sweet tea by atsushi964
- (2011-06-15) JHS pedal by atsushi964
- (2011-09-26) JHS SWEET TEA V2 DEMO by Roger Fortner
- (2012-11-26) JHS Sweet Tea V.2 Demo - Tom Quayle for Tone World, Manchester by Tom Quayle
- (2013-02-19) JHS Sweet Tea,State Line and SuperBolt Comparison Demo by Roger Fortner
- (2013-12-12) JHS Sweet Tea 2 n 1 Overdrive by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2015-01-12) JHS Pedals Sweet Tea V2 (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2015-06-29) JHS Sweet Tea 2-in-1 Dual Overdrive Pedal Review by Don Carr by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-12-18) JHS Pedals - Sweet Tea - Overdrive / Distortion by Kayzer
- (2016-01-14) JHS - Sweet Tea by Alexandr Shursoma
- (2016-06-16) JHS Sweet Tea Dual Overdrive by reverbmarket
- (2016-11-25) Max Guitar - JHS Sweet Tea V3 by Max Guitar Store
- (2017-02-14) JHS Sweet Tea Overdrive/Distortion Pedal by NstuffMusic