In the footsteps of our long-ago discontinued Mr Magic pedal, we bring you the "final act" in boost magic...The Prestige! From buffer, to boost, to tone enhancer, the Prestige will prove to be a vital and necessary piece of gear for anyone's rig. With the boost knob set to zero, you have in your hands an amazing buffer/enhancer for long cable runs as well as a tool that will simply add some life back into your rig. When the Boost knob is in the first 25% you will get different flavors of the buffer/enhancer as well as slight volume increases. When the Boost knob is set between 25% and 50% you have a powerful, dynamic solo boost that adds definition, clarity and a little magic to your solos and lead passages. When set at 50% or more, the Prestige gives you the ability to break up your tube amp in a smooth and natural way resulting in real tube overdrive from the preamp section of your tube amp. The last 25% of the volume range can completely destroy your amp in the best way possible, resulting in rich soaring sustain, breakup, and on some amps even a smooth warm fuzzy growl.
This super small 1.5"x3.5" booster can do what needs to be done no matter what the task. If you need a little magic in your life, look no further!
- (2012-11-22) JHS Pedals "The Prestige" in HD (Please Forgive The Slight Clipping From Not Recording Properly) by JHS Pedals
- (2013-02-12) JHS Prestige Demo Feat. JHS Owner (J)osh (H)eath (S)cott by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2013-02-26) JHS Prestige with Jackson Ampworks NewCastle by Jackson Ampworks
- (2013-10-03) JHS Prestige by Prymaxe
- (2013-11-20) JHS Pedals Prestige by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2013-11-21) JHS Prestige vs JHS Mini Bomb Boost by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-04-16) JHS Prestige Clean Boost pedal demo with Suhr Strat & Dr Z M12 by Gearmanndude
- (2015-03-10) JHS Pedals Prestige (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-05-16) JHS Prestige Buffer Booster Pedal by reverbmarket