From meek to mild all the way to downright dirty, the Low Drive is your go to pedal for classic bass overdrive tones. Most bass overdrives out there leave you lacking in TRUE low end response and definition but none of that nonsense here. The Low Drive gives you response like no other while also giving you clear and clean mid/high end definition. You will most likely find the tone knob to be the most useful overdrive tone knob you have ever used and the gain knob very flexible with an amazingly wide range of dirt. Another characteristic is that the clarity or your rig will be held in tact no matter how much drive you have going. The Low Drive will also run it at 18 volts for more headroom and punch and it makes a pretty slamming guitar overdrive as well!
Don’t settle for a typical overdrive pedal that will leave your tone lacking, get the Low Drive!
- (2010-10-11) JHS Pedals "Low Drive" Classic Bass Overdrive HD by JHS Pedals
- (2011-05-03) JHS Pedals "Low Drive" Bass Overdrive with Guitar Demo HD by JHS Pedals
- (2011-09-07) JHS Pedals "Low Drive" V2 on Guitar in HD by JHS Pedals
- (2011-09-09) JHS Pedals "Low Drive" V2 Bass Overdrive in HD on Bass by JHS Pedals
- (2012-11-23) Mike Lull T-Bass 4-String - JHS Low Drive Bass Overdrive by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2012-12-23) JHS Pedals Low Drive Bass Overdrive (V2) by Prymaxe