- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
Smooth, sweet and transparent vintage Phaser, inspired by the not so famous MXR phase45, which we happen to love, but with many alterations of the original design.
The result, is a truly unique phaser pedal with a great "viby" tone, that we are very very proud of!
- Controls : Speed
- It works with a 9V battery or 9V boss-type DC adaptor (negative tip)
- It uses only 9mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 60 x 32 mm
- Limited Life-time warranty !
- (2011-04-01) Jam Pedals Ripple Phase by JetCityMusic
- (2011-09-03) JAM pedals Ripple with Rhodes Mark I (No Quarter) by JAM Pedals
- (2012-07-28) JAM pedals - the Ripple official presentation by JAM Pedals
- (2013-07-24) JAM Ripple Demo by GAPcoPedals
- (2013-11-27) TubeDreamer+, Waterfall, Ripple - JAM Pedals | Review | Guitarspot.gr by GuitarSpotGr
- (2014-07-14) Jam Pedals - The Ripple (Phaser) Pedal Demo by intheblues
- (2017-12-11) JAM pedals Ripple video demonstration by Greg Koch by JAM Pedals