The Delay Llama Supreme is featuring :
- 600ms maximum delay time.
- BBD analog chips, faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205 for great, all analog vintage tone !
- TAP tempo : 3 different subdivisions: Quarter / 8th / dotted 8th notes, selectable with a toggle switch.
- Footswitcable MODULATION (WaterFall circuit) for the repeats with depth and speed controls, as well as an added FILTER selectable with a second toggle switch.
- HOLD function : While holding the TAP switch down, your repeats turn into an infinite oscillation loop! Take your foot off the switch and the number of the repeats is right back to where the repeats-knob is set at.
- TONE control for brighter or darker repeats.
- Expression pedal inputs for Delay Time and Delay Level : You can use any expression pedal to control Delay Time and Mix of the effect.
- Internal trimmer : adjusts the maximum amount of repeats.
Delay Llama users : Bill Frisell, John Abercrombie, Nels Cline, Daniel Lanois, David Hidalgo, Cesar Rosas, Kurt Rosenwinkel, Jim Campilongo, Dweezil Zappa, Alex Skolnick, Jonny Lang, Greg Koch, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Steve Lukather, Adrian Legg, Guy Pratt, Bernie Marsden...
- Controls : Bypass Footswitch, TAP tempo /HOLD footswitch, Modulation footswitch, Delay Level, Delay Time, Repeats, Tone, Modulation Depth & Speed, Filter Q, Filter ON toggle switch, Subdivisions toggle switch, internal trimmer for adjusting the maximum amount of repeats.
- Works with 9V boss-type DC adaptor (negative tip) - not included
- Caution : It uses 140mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 192 x 120 x 56 mm
- Limited Life-time warranty !