Jack Deville Electronics
Deuce Coupe is a tone machine specializing in the overdrive realm, with a wide range of amplifier-breakup, boost, crunch, and distortion.
Deuce Coupe is open, dynamic, and touch responsive due to the high headroom offered by 18 volt operation, even though it operates on a standard 9VDC power supply.
This is the type of pedal that you can leave on and control your drive tone with just your guitar's volume control. With your drive tone set, double tap the switch to engage the Ultra Boost for up to an additional +16dB clean boost!
- 100% pure analog overdrive and boost
- Unique circuit operating at 18V internally via 9VDC power
- Versatile and intuitive controls
- Clean boost, dynamic and responsive crunch and overdrive tones, and up to +56dB gain to drive any amp or pedal into harmonic heaven!!
- Click-Less™ True-Bypass Switching with Ultra-Boost
- (2011-11-19) Jack Deville Electronics Deuce Coupe by Prymaxe
- (2012-02-01) Jack DeVille Electronics Deuce Coupe - Demo by Just NIck for Rock n Roll Vintage by JustNickMusic
- (2012-02-01) NAMM '12 - Jack Deville Electronics Deuce Coupe Overdrive Demo, Click-Less Audio Control System by Premier Guitar
- (2012-02-10) SANY0118 by atsushi964
- (2012-06-17) Jack Deville Electronics Deuce Coupe Overdrive Demo by Tibbon
- (2012-10-05) Jack Deville - Deuce Coupe Review by HarMaMusic
- (2012-10-15) Jack Deville Deuce Coupe Overdrive by ProGuitarShopDemos