ISP Technologies introduces the Beta Bass™ Preamp Pedal offering a truly professional bass guitar preamplifier on the floor. The Beta Bass™ Pedal was designed using an external 9 volt AC adaptor, which is internally multiplied to provide a +/-15 volt power supply for a full 30 volt signal swing.
The Beta Bass Preamp Pedal includes a boost/cut Bass control, dual semi-parametric mid band EQ with sweep-able frequency and a boost/cut treble control. Also included on board is ISP’s Time Vector™ based compression for silky smooth compression and includes a phase manipulation exciter. Add to this a split band Bass distortion circuit, the world famous Decimator Noise Reduction to keep things quiet, plus an XLR direct output for connection to a mixer and you have one amazing floor pedal Bass Guitar preamplifier. The Beta Bass Preamp Pedal is designed to provide the ultimate Bass Guitar Tone for any playing style from Jazz to Metal.
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +20dbu typical
- Maximum Output Level: +20dbu typical
- Bass Treble Cut Boost Level: +/- 15db
- Mid1 parametric frequency range: 60Hz-1kHz
- Mid2 parametric frequency range: 200Hz-6kHz
- Compression Section: Based on Time Vector Processing adaptive response auto makeup gain
- Decimator Noise Reduction: Greater than 80db
- Power Requirements: 9V AC 1500mA power adaptor
- Max Current Draw: 865mA
- Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 1.9”
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- (2015-08-18) Review Demo - ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamp by Premier Guitar
- (2015-08-20) ISP BETA Preamp Pedal - Demo by fluff191