Parallel cleanish to heavily distorted signals, both of which stand alone quite well but get even better together. High and Low control the gain of their respective signal paths along with frequency response. Turn High up, get more gain and more treble, dig?
Very interactive with your volume and tone knobs. For real. I never trust that when I read it but it's true here.
The three-knobber has fixed 50/50 post-circuit blending where blend ratio is set with the High/Low knobs but you get changes in gain and frequency response at the same time.
Entirely discrete transistor/fet circuit. Top jacks, standard power, true bypass, etc.
- (2012-02-14) INFANEM The Driving Notion fuzz guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2012-03-12) Infanem THE DRIVING NOTION on bass by Infanem - Instruments For A New Electronic Music
- (2012-07-19) Infanem Driving Notion (teaser) by MrZenithfly
- (2015-06-06) Infanem The Driving Notion Overdrive / Fuzz (3 knob) by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-07-03) Infanem The Driving Notion 3 Knob Demo by Dirge Electronics