Multi-Effect Processing Pedals for Professional Guitar/Bass Players.
Every effect is representing the legendary sound that musicians really want to get into their music.
- True-Stereo processing
- Wide dynamic range up to +4㏈u
- True-Bypass or Buffer-Bypass with Trails Mode
- Expression/Tap pedal connection
- 8 types of effect model for the perfection
- Saving your tones up to 8 presets
4 Control Knobs
- TIME The delay time increases as you turn clockwise, From a minimum of 10ms to a maximum of 1.2 seconds. The LED on the left blinks in sync with the tap time.
- REPEATS Repeats/feedback determines how many times the sound is repeated. It maxes out at the 5 o’clock position.
- TONE Adjusts the general tone of the delay sound. Turn counter-clockwise for a smoother and mellow tone, or clockwise for more of a crisp, clear rendition.
- MIX Sets the level of the delay and dry sound. At 3 o’clock the volume of the delay is equal to the dry sound (1:1 ratio). Turn further clockwise and the dry sound will disappeared.
8 Effect Presets
- CRYSTAL A modern digital delay providing a crisp, clear sound.
- ANALOG The typical tone of a vintage analog BBD delay.
- TAPE Replicates rich saturation of an analog reel-tap echo used in recording studios.
- SWEEP Adds a sweet touch to your melody with its vibrant brilliant sound.
- SWIRL A dynamic texture with tremolo effect.
- DUCK Feel the unique charm of a ducking delay that responds to your picking.
- REVERSE The envelope of the sound is reversed to create psychedelic echoes.
- PING-PONG Add some glamour with a stereo delay and hear the echo ping-pongs from left and right.
- (2014-09-26) Todaysgear Altonics Illuston ECHO 8 Various Delay Sound by Today's Gear
- (2015-01-22) Todaysgear Altonics Illuston ECHO 8 Various Delay Sound by Today's Gear
- (2015-11-09) Todaysgear Altonics Illuston ECHO 8 (V2) Various Delay Sound by Today's Gear
No forum threads about this effect yet.