Creates classic and solid rock tone from a smooth tube like Overdrive to a harmonically rich, evenly saturated Distortion with sweet, balanced mids punch.
- Strong, 1.6 mm, steel chassis.
- Heavy-duty control pots.
- External DC power jack.
- Designed assembled and tested in USA.
- 100% True Bypass Heavy Duty switching.
- Bright LED indicators
- 1/4" Input and Output female Jacks
- Input Impedance - 500K Ohm CH1; 1Meg CH2
- Output Impedance - Less than 10K Ohm.
- Max. Gain CH1 - DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL @ Max.
- DYNA Mode (DYNA DIST @ MIN): >48 dB
- DIST Mode (DYNA DIST @ MAX): >58 dB
- Max. Gain CH2: >15dB (GAIN, FILTER and VOLUME @ Max)
- Unity gain Noise: < -110 dBu (0 dBu = 775 mVrms)
- Max Input level: > -3 dBu
- Max Output Signal: > +3 dBu
- DC Power supply: Battery or Regulated Adaptor (“+” on Ring; ” -“ on Center): 9V +/-1V
- Current consumption @ 9V DC:
- Less than 8mA when “OFF”
- Less than 9mA when “ON”
- DRIVE - Wide range gain control lets you adjust the overdrive and/or distortion level of CH1 from very light to red hot overdrive and highly saturated distortion.
- DYNA DIST - Mix control lets you adjust the amount of smooth, tube-type overdrive (full counter clock-wise DYNA MODE) with more aggressive, hard edged, harmonically rich distortion (full clock-wise - DIST MODE) and all in-between.
- TONE - Passive, top end roll off control, lets you clean up your tone, when maxing out the DRIVE control. TONE at MAX (full clock-wise) has a wide band range so you don't lose any of your original tone. Decreasing the TONE will reduce the top-end, creating smoother tone, without getting muffled.
- LEVEL - Smooth, logarithmic control lets you adjust the final output level of CH1(active when the Pedal and CH1 are “ON”)
- GAIN - Smooth, Gain control lets you adjust the amount of amplification of CH2.
- FILTER - Passive, top end roll off control, lets you clean up your tone. At MAX (full clock-wise) it has a wide band range so you don't lose any of your original tone.
- VOLUME - Smooth, logarithmic control lets you adjust the final output level of CH2 (active when the Pedal and CH2 are “ON”)
All Analog Reliable Performance, selected quality components, and intelligent electronic design gives you consistent performance from studio to stage independent of the size of your amplifier.