- controls gain level. Turn it clockwise for more gain.
- controls effected tone. Turn it clockwise for more lows.
- Mid. Boost
- controls effected tone. Turn it clockwise for more mids.
- controls effected tone. Turn it clockwise for more highs.
- controls effected output volume. Turn it clockwise for more volume.
- NR On/Off
- turning on this switch activates the noise reduction and NR threshold volume to cancel unwanted noise when no or little guitar signal comes out.
- NR Threshold
- controls noise reduction threshold level. Turn it clockwise for more noise reduction. With this knob turned clockwise too far, you may loose the pick attack especially when you play low output guitars.
- (2008-04-18) Vid 1 - Pedal shootout - IBANEZ Tube Screamers & Tube King by The Tone King
- (2008-11-30) TTK Presents : Ibanez Tube King - Old vs. New + Moser STi-T & Ampeg J-20 by The Tone King
- (2011-11-26) BLACKSTAR vs IBANEZ : DISTX vs. TUBE KING - 3P3D 2011 by The Tone King
- (2012-03-04) Guitar distortion IBANEZ TUBE KING TK-999 by JokeAndRazz
- (2012-11-05) ibanez tube king by Don Felipe
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 500 Ohms
- Output Impedance
- less than 10K Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- less than -100 dB (input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Max Output Level
- +10 dB (typical)
- Tone Control Range
- Bass: 100 Hz 0 to 28 dB (typical)
Middle: 1 KHz 0 to 25 dB (typical)
Treble: 3 KHz 0 to 22 dB (typical)
- Noice Reduction Ratio
- 1:2 or more (approximate)
- Selected dual triode tube (typically Sovtek 12AX7WXT)
- Power Consumption
- 175 mA at 10VDC / 165 mA at 9VDC
- 110 (W) x 160 (D) x 72 (H) mm
- 600 Grams
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...