- controls input sensitivity to match the output of guitar's pickup. Set this volume low for high gain active pickups. The guitar signal and RCP660's input signal come to the same level when this volume is turned fully clockwise.
- controls pick attack sensitivity. Turn this volume clockwise to emphasize the attack and turn it counterclockwise for lesser and smoother attack.
- controls the duration of a picked signal at a constant level, before the note starts to fade. Turn it fully clockwise for more compression. Set it slightly low to use this effect as a limiter.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 500 Ohms
- Output Impedance
- less than 10K Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- less than -105 dB (input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Max Output Level
- +10 dB (typical)
- Maximum Gain
- 47 dB / 34 dB (boost on/off) with all knobs at maximum
- Compression Ratio
- 3:1 (approximate)
- Attack Time
- 1 to 12 mSec. (at input -10dB, 1KHz)
- Selected dual triode tube (typically Sovtek 12AX7WXT)
- Power Consumption
- 160 mA at 10VDC / 160 mA at 9VDC
- 110 (W) x 160 (D) x 72 (H) mm
- 600 Grams
- Maxon Compressor
- Maxon CP-9 Compressor/Limiter
- Maxon CP-01 Compressor
- Maxon CP-F1 Compressor
- Maxon RCP-660 Real Compressor
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...