- This lever switches the basic operation of the pedal, determining how the effect will be switched on/off.
- FOOT SW. mode: The foot switch (4) will turn the effect on/off. Even when you take your foot off the pedal, a moderate amount of friction will keep the pedal angle as you left it.
- AUTO SW. mode: The effect will automatically turn on when you depress the wah pedal slightly. When you return the pedal or take your foot off of it, the effect will turn off after a slight delay. A spring will return the pedal when you take your foot off of it.
- Range Fine Tuning
- Adjusts the frequency at the point that the pedal is advanced all the way. Turning this clockwise will raise the frequency.
- Auto Off Delay
- Adjusts the time delay from when the pedal is returned until the effect switches off in AUTO SW. mode. Turning this clockwise will increase the time delay, preventing the effect from turning off while you are operating the pedal. Turning this counterclockwise will make the effect turn off more quickly, so that it will turn off immediately when you return the pedal.
- Controls the overall volume when the effect is on. Volume is increased when turned to the right and decreased when turned to the left.
- Adjusts the character of the wah. Turning this clockwise will increase the peak, producing a more intense sound.
- Adjusts the low-frequency range. Conventional wah pedals use a Band Pass Filter which cuts the low- and high-frequency ranges. However if you turn LO clockwise, the effect will act as a Low Pass Filter which allows the low-frequency range to remain without being cut, producing a fatter sound.
- Switches the frequency range which the wah sweeps, changing the tonal character.
- NORMAL : A conventional wah, ideal for guitar
- LOW: A low-range wah, ideal for bass. Also effective on 7-string guitars.
The Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal will have your audience screaming for more with its shrieks, cries, wails, and seductive siren songs. Among its features are spring and normal footboard action, selectable wah range, and fine tuning controls.
- (2008-06-19) Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal: When Demons Cry by GearWire
- Power supply
- 9V battery (S-006P) or AC109, AC309, AC509
- Current consumption
- 35mA maximum
- 259 (D) x 154 (W) x 117 (H max) cm
- 1600g (with battery)