- Controls the saturation level. The saturation and sustain effects will increase when the knob is turned to the right.
- The low end is increased when turned to the right and reduced when turned to the left.
- The high-end is increased when turned to the right and reduced when turned to the left.
- Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Volume is increased when turned to the right and decreased when turned to the left.
- Exclusive noise reduction and rhythm enhancing feature. Works in conjunction with the palm muting technique to create a more rhythmical sound.
- OFF: Sustain and feedback condition maximized.
- 1: Reduces noise and enhances rhythm playing.
- 2: Faster decay time. Reduces the length of the sustain effect and enhances rhythm playing.
- This switches between two types of distortion.
- 1: A rich, fat, fuzzy sound in the middle and lower ranges
- 2: A metallic distortion that emphasizes high and low pitches
Create pure sonic havoc with the only distortion box designed exclusively for Ibanez's hyper-popular 7-string guitars. Designed in conjunction with some of today's hottest 7-string players, the 7th Heaven pedal allows you to accentuate the low-end girth of the low B string, while maintaining the maximum amount of articulation possible.
- Power supply
- 9V battery (S-006P) or AC109, AC309, AC509
- Current consumption
- 14mA maximum
- 125(D) x 75(W) x 53(H)mm
- 460g (with battery)