- Controls the saturation level. The saturation and sustain effects will increase when the knob is turned to the right. This will not function when the MODE switch is in the CLEAN position.
- The low end is increased when turned to the right and reduced when turned to the left.
- The high-end is increased when turned to the right and reduced when turned to the left.
- Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Volume is increased when turned to the right and decreased when turned to the left.
- This switches the type of distortion.
- CLEAN: Clean, undistorted sound.
- OD: Fat overdrive
- DIST: Heavy distortion
- This enhancer adds more overtones in the high range, emphasizing the attack.
- OFF: Overtones will not be added
- 1 : Some overtones will be added
- 2 : Many overtones will be added
Why let guitarists rule the stage? Loaded with growling low-end distortion, the PD7 levels the playing field for the rock bassist. The PD7 is armed with three pre-amp style voicings and an attack control switch, which accents the amount of harmonic content in your sound. With DRIVE, LO, HI, and LEVEL knobs, dialing in a thunderous bass sound has never been easier.
The PD7 is an overdrive/distortion designed especially for basses and bass amps. It has a character that is completely different from conventional guitar amp distortion units, and features heavy ultra-low sounds together with the smooth high range typical of playing through a guitar amp.
- Power supply
- 9V battery (S-006P) or AC109, AC309, AC509
- Current consumption
- 15mA maximum
- 125(D) x 75(W) x 53(H)mm
- 460g (with battery)