- Delay Time
- This controls the delay time. Turning the control clockwise increases the time.
- Adjusts the number of repeats. The more this is turned to the right, the more the number of repeats is increased. The tone will be repeated endlessly without stopping when this knob is turned completely to the right and the echo mode is set.
- Delay Level
- Adjusts the volume of the delay tone. The more this is turned to the right, the higher the volume becomes.
- Delay Time Range
- Switches the delay time range.
- 30-160: From 30 milliseconds to 160 milliseconds
- 120-650: From 120 milliseconds to 650 milliseconds
- 480-2600: From 480 milliseconds to 2.6 seconds
- Switches the quality of the delay tone.
- ECHO: Old-style lo-fi echo
- DELAY: Hi-fi digital delay
Add new dimensions to your sound with the DE7 Delay/Echo pedal. Get the best of both worlds: high tech digital sounds comparable to expensive rack units or warm vintage tape echo sounds-all with a simple flick of the switch. TIME, REPEAT and LEVEL controls help you dial in just the right amount of delay, while stereo outputs can be used for a more spacious sound. With a range of 30ms to 2.6 seconds, the DE7 is the only sound solution for every playing situation.
The DE7 gives you the best of both worlds: either a high-tech delay or a vintage sounding echo, with the simple flick of a switch. With over 2 seconds of Delay Time, Repeat and Level knobs for precise control and stereo outputs, you will be adding new dimensions to your sound in no time.
- (2010-03-25) Ibanez De7 Delay Echo Effect Demo By Chatreeo by Chatreeo
- (2010-11-17) Fender American Strat + Marshall VM + Boss Compressor + Blackstar HT Dual D. + Ibanez DE Delay by juca2929
- (2010-11-22) Ibanez DE7 Delay Pedal Demo by Passenger95
- (2011-06-12) Ibanez DE 7 Delay Echo by juca2929
- (2012-09-26) Ibanez DE-7 Delay Echo vs Deluxe Memory Boy by shnobel
- (2012-09-26) Ibanez DE7 Delay Echo by shnobel
- (2015-10-15) Ibanez DE7 Delay Echo by PedalOfTheDay
- Delay time
- 30ms to 2.6s
- Power supply
- 9V battery (S-006P) or AC109,AC309, AC509
- Current consumption
- 78mA maximum
- 125(D) x 75(W) x 53(H)mm
- 460g (with battery)
- parts list (electronic parts, serial numbers 01100301 ~, Ibanez)
- parts list (electronic parts, serial numbers ~ 01100300, Ibanez)
- parts list (mechanical parts, serial numbers 01100301 ~, Ibanez)
- parts list (mechanical parts, serial numbers ~ 01100300, Ibanez)
- schematics (Ibanez)
- specifications (Ibanez)