- Adjusts the speed of the chorus and flanger. The rate of the chorus and flanger increases when it is turned to the right. (clockwise)
- Adjust the width of the chorus and flanger. The chorus and flanger sound becomes deeper when it is turned to the right.
- Delay Time
- Adjusts the delay time. The delay time increases and the chorus effect is deepened when it is turned to the right. The resonant frequency of the flanging effect becomes higher when it is turned to the left.
- Adjusts the feedback amount. The amount of feedback increases when it is turned to the right.
- Allows you to switch between the Chorus and Flanger effect.
- NORMAL: The pedal acts like a conventional chorus or flanger depending on which mode is chosen.
- WACKâ€™D: Allows the pedal to create very modern, yet unconventional modulation effects, most often associated with heavy rock, techno and industrial rock.
The CF7 creates shimmering soundscapes, whooshing jet plane sounds, and contemporary "Korny" chirps and blurbs. The schizo "KRAZY" switch lets the CF7 be a conservative Dr. Jekyll with the "NORMAL" mode (classic chorus and flanger). Or you can turn the pedal into the proverbial Mr. Hyde...the "WHACK'D" mode imitates the contemporary modulation sounds used by today's phattest rock bands. It's like getting two pedals in one.
l The CF7 allows you to create shimmering chorus effects, whooshing jet plane sounds or "Korny" modulation effects. Choose between chorus or flange effects in normal mode, or, get Crazy with Wack'd mode, and get ready to create some of the most contemporary modulation effects.
Production of this pedal seems to have stopped in 2007, a possible reason for this is a problem with the availability of the M50198P chips. The TC7 was released around that time, probably to replace the CF7.
- Power supply
- 9V battery (S-006P) or AC109, AC309, AC509
- Current consumption
- 98mA maximum
- 125(D) x 75(W) x 53(H)
- 470g (with battery)