- Adjusts the response to changes in your picking dynamics. With a setting of 0 there will be no response and the AW7 will function as a fixed wah.
- This has the same function as the pedal of a wah pedal. Turning the knob to the right is equivalent to advancing the pedal.
- Controls the saturation level. The saturation and sustain effects will increase when the knob is turned to the right.
- Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Volume is increased when turned to the right and decreased when turned to the left.
(LPF / Wah)
- Switches between two types of wah sounds.
- LPF: A low-pass filter that cuts only the high range. The low range will not be lost.
- Wah:A conventional wah, which is a band-pass filter that cuts the low and high range sounds.
(Off / Dist+Wah / Wah/Dist)
- Selects how the internal distortion will be connected.
- Off: Distortion will not be applied.
- Dist+wah: Connect in the order of distortion => Wah. This intensifies the effect of the wah.
- Wah+Dist: Connect in the order of wah => distortion. This is the most commonly-used connection.
There are autowahs. And there are autowahs. But the TONE-LOK AW7 isn't just any autowah. It's got standard wah where both the highs and lows are cut and it's got a wah setting where the only the highs are cut. And it's got distortion. Setting level of "SENS" control at "0" provides the sound of a standard wah pedal left at one setting (a favorite wah pedal technique of Joe Satriani). You can even change the chain order of the effects to get different tones: either distortion to wah or wah to distortion.
- Power Supply
- 9V Battery or Adapter
- Current Consumption
- 23mA maximum
- 125(D) x 75 (W) x 53 (H)
- 460g (with battery)