- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- Jet On/Jet Off
- turns the distortion on/off
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 470k ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10k ohms
- Maximum Input Level
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -70dbm (Input Shorted IHF-A Curve)
- Phase Control Speed
- Power Supply
- S006p - 9V - 2pcs
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...