- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- Effect Level
- controls the output volume of the effect
- switches between a sine and a square LFO wave
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Greco PT-900 Phase Tone
- Greco PT-950 Pedal Phaser
- Maxon PT-999 Phase Tone
- Maxon PT-707 Phase Tone II
- Maxon PT-909 Phase Tone
- Maxon PT-9 Phaser
- Maxon PT-01 Phaser
- Ibanez PH10 Bi-Mode Phaser
- Maxon PH-350 Rotary Phaser
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...
Ibanez PH-99 Classic Phase