- determines when the effect will trigger.
- boosts the center frequency for more dramatic filtering (like a Resonance control on a synthesizer).
- Filter (LP/BP/HP)
- Selects the type of filter: Lowpass, Bandpass or Highpass.
- Drive (Up/Down)
- Selects the direction of the filter sweep: upwards or downwards.
- Range (High/Low)
- Selects the frequency range of the filter.
an Ibanez brochure
Auto filters are automatic "wah-wah" type sliding filters that are triggered by the input level. The AF9 Auto Filter has taken that idea several steps further. The AF9 provides three selectable filter types, two slide directions and two slide ranges. The Sensitivity control adjusts the auto threshold and the Peak control determines the slide width. The chosen filter's slide action may be placed wherever the emphasis is desired, making the AF9 ideally suited for any type of instrument. The AF9 Auto Filter truly represents the state-of-the-art.
- Input Impedance
- 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10K Ohms
- Residual Noise
- -95 dB or less (input shorted IHF-A weighted)
- Filter Frequency
- 100 Hz Â- 2 KHz (Low) / 200 Hz -Â 4 KHz (High)
- Power Voltage
- DC9 V (Battery) / DC10 V (AC-adaptor)
- Current Consumption
- 17 mA (9 V) / 19 mA (10 V)
- 74 mm (W) x 124 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)