There's nothing like the sound of a classic wah pedal to squeeze every ounce of expression out of a screaming solo or rhythm part. The Ibanez WH10V2 was a hit when it was first released in the ‘80s and now it's back and even better.
The upgrade you will notice is the die-cast metal construction, replacing the original plastic case. Feel free to dance on this sucker now—it can take anything you dish out.
The WH10V2 features the same multiple feedback opamp circuit as the original, a feature rarely found in today's wah pedals. It also has a depth knob to control to level of the wah effect and a dry out for mixing a dry signal with the wah sound. The WH10V2 has a unique tone character setting it apart from all traditional wah pedals, as well as some modern tweaks so your sound keeps changing with the times.
- (2009-12-05) WH10V2 VERSUS VINTAGE WH10.m4v by VintageGearDemos
- (2012-01-06) ?????????????????IBANEZ?WH10V2? by digimartnet
- (2014-05-18) Ibanez ??? Classic Wah Pedal WH10V2 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2016-05-31) Ibanez Wh-10v2 MOD vs Original Ibanez Wh-10v2 Pedal conhecido por funcionar muito bem após as distorções, porém no seu relançamento/segunda versão o volume aumenta ao acionar o efeito, assim como outros wahs. o Bypass com buffer acaba alterando consider by AVF Pedais
- Input Impedance
- 500k Ohms
- Output Impedance
- < 1k Ohm
- Maximum Output Level
- +4 dBv
- Wah Range
- Guitar: 350Hz-2.2kHz, Bass: 175Hz-1.1kHz
- Wah Depth
- +6dB - +20dB
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -95 dBv (IHF-A)
- Power Consumption
- 6 mA
- Power requirements
- 9 V DC
- 200(D) x 89(W) x 55-84(H) mm