Hungry Robot Pedals
The Starlite is the world's 1st modulated reverb with tap tempo controlled rate. The release of this pedal marks a giant leap forward in the world of time-based effects and will revolutionize how you use and experience reverb.
The Starlite is an offshoot of my ever-popular "Stargazer" reverb. The Stargazer is known for being an extremely musical reverb. I expanded upon the ambient capabilities of The Stargazer and pushed the circuit to its limits. The Starlite features an atmospheric, present reverb with the same self-oscillation capabilities. The addition of thick, pulsating modulation makes The Starlite the ultimate ambient experience.
The tap tempo feature allows you to accurately synchronize your reverb to the tempo you are playing as well as the other time-based effects, adding a rhythmic dimension to your reverberations.
Version 2 incorporates a fully redesigned LFO section with smoother
modulation and quieter operation as well as the addition of a
ramp-up/ramp-down knob for added control of the modulation.
- (2015-05-16) THE STARLITE --- The world's first modulating reverb with tap tempo controlled rate by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-06-03) STARLITE is on it's way!! by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-01) It's alive!! by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-27) Hungry Robot Starlite Reverb with Tap Tempo Modulation by JustNickMusic
- (2015-07-28) STARLITE @justnickjaffe clip 1 of 3. Full demo on YouTube by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-28) STARLITE @justnickjaffe clip 2 of 3. Full demo on YouTube by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-28) STARLITE @justnickjaffe clip 3 of 3. Full demo on YouTube by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-28) Hungry Robot Pedals --- The Starlite --- Creative Demo by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-28) Hungry Robot Pedals --- The Starlite --- Technical Demo by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-07-29) Hungry Robot Pedals The Starlite (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2015-07-31) @livingroomgeardemos Clip 3 of 3. Full demo on YouTube. Pedal available for purchase tomorrow!! This clip showing the more basic "traditional" reverb tones you can get. The STARLITE is ideal for ambient players but can be suited for really any player by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-08-20) Number one sign you have designed a good pedal: testing a fresh build takes an extra 15 minutes because you can't stop playing. by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-09-18) A mash up with @earthquakerdev Organizer and Dispatch Master & @hungryrobotpedals Starlite by Elevation Boutiques
- (2016-07-18) Hungry Robot Starlite Tap Reverb (v. 2) by JustNickMusic
- (2016-07-24) @justnickjaffe laying down some ambience with The Starlite (V2). The re-release is sneaking up on me. by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2016-08-07) Hungry Robot Pedals The Starlite V2 (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2016-08-08) Stranger Things Theme // Guitar Looping Cover & Starlite Reverb Demo by Nathan Shafer
- (2016-09-09) I was so busy during the launch of The Starlite V2 that I hardly shared any clips on Instagram. Here's one from @livingroomgeardemos by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2017-03-03) Lol! I blanked out when I was saying the effects I'm using! @ezhiandaka Tape O and Signature and @hungryrobotpedals Starlite!! Both sound amazing with my tube amp! Big surprise right?? ;) Hit up Alexey's site folks if you can! He's the owner and central by Acid Splash Designs