Hungry Robot Pedals
The Hungry Robot [hg] is an original circuit designed to push the limits of what a high gain overdrive can do. It promises unprecedented tonal quality and versatility that can’t be found in other high gain overdrives. This is not to be confused with its low gain namesake (the original Hungry Robot); this circuit travels far beyond its low-gain amp-like counterpart into the world of high-saturated distorted tones.
The problem that most high gain overdrives face is a flabby, undefined low-end. The tonestack in The Hungry Robot [hg] works to tightens the low end and emphasize the mids and highs. Most of the original Hungry Robot’s success is owed to the unique internal controls. Like the original, The Hungry Robot [hg] has its own set of 6 internal dipswitches that allow you to drastically shape the overall sound of the pedal to fit any rig and playing style.
- (2015-09-25) The Hungry Robot High Gain by shnobel
- (2015-09-26) Hungry Robot Pedals - The Hungry Robot | High Gain version (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2015-09-27) Make sure to watch the full demo of the new "The Hungry Robot (hg)" from @livingroomgeardemos ... Link in profile. by Hungry Robot Pedals
- (2015-10-19) Hungry Robot OD: Comparison between Low and High Gain Versions by JustNickMusic
- (2015-10-19) Hungry Robot OD High Gain Version by JustNickMusic