Hudson Electronics UK
Full Range Bomb
18 volt parallel boost with added fuzz
The Full Range Bomb takes your signal splits it and sends it to four discrete silicon boost in parallel each tuned to a different frequency. The signal is mixed back together and sent though a footswitchable light fuzz circuit. This pedal can kick the front end of your amp into high gear – choose which frequencies you want to slam and send yourself into tonal bliss. Use it after a fuzz or distortion to sculpt your tone or as a versatile stand alone dirt box.
Each Full range Bomb is built by hand from scratch onto vintage-style stripboard, using high quality components and with a high attention to detail. They come loaded with CITEC long life pots, heavy duty Alpha switches, carbon film resistors, Neutrik jacks, WIMA / BC / Vishay capacitors and other high quality components.
- INST – Plug your guitar or instrument in here.
- AMP – Plug your amplifier in here.
- LEFT FOOT SWITCH – Toggles between the bypass mode and the effected signal
- RIGHT FOOT SWITCH – Toggles between clean and fuzz setting when the effect is engaged
- LEVEL – Controls the overall volume of the fuzz.
- TREBLE – Boosts the treble frequencies.
- UPPER MIDS – Boosts the upper mid range frequencies.
- MIDS – Boosts the mid range frequencies.
- BASS – Boosts the bass frequencies.
- For extra head the Full Range Bomb runs at 18 volts and is powered by either two 9v PP3 type batteries or by a 2.1mm 18v DC regulated power supply.
- Disconnecting the input jack when not in use helps to preserve battery life. We fit Zinc Chloride type batteries but alkaline batteries are equally at home in the Full Range Bomb.
- 150x86x72mm (including knobs and jacks)