Hudson Electronics UK
60s buzz tones and beyond…
The Buzzard takes you on a fuzzy flight from wasp-like buzzes to thick and greasy fuzzes. Two NOS germanium transistors lie at the heart of this bird. Each transistor serves up its own flavour: the first, a dark and thick boost; the second, a super bright and buzzy full-on fuzz. These two sounds blend together with the BUZZ control, then the CONTOUR control sculpts both high and mid-range content of the tone. Two simple controls, coupled with the VOLUME, can create classic Fuzzrite, 60s bite; pseudo octave effects; fuzzy filtered wah like sounds; dense, chewy distortion and much more…
- Hand selected NOS Germanium transistors
- CITEC potentiometers
- Carbon film resistors
- Neutrik jack sockets
- Heavy duty foot switch
- BUZZ – Blends between the two fuzz sounds.
- CONTOUR – Low pass filter that adjusts the high and mid-range content of the second (super bright) fuzz sound. Fully CCW is the darkest sound; fully CW the brightest. As the CONTOUR knob affects only the second fuzz sound, it has a greater effect when the BUZZ control is set past half way.
- LEVEL – Sets the overall output level.
- POWER: A standard 9 volt DC regulated power supply with a 2.1mm negative tip barrel plug or a 9 volt PP3 battery. If you intend on sharing the same powers supply with other pedals, please ensure it is one with isolated outputs. DO NOT DAISY CHAIN WITH OTHER PEDALS: THIS MAY DAMAGE YOUR BUZZARD.
- CURRENT DRAW: 3mA
- DIMENSIONS (including knobs and jacks): 120x80x60mm
- (2014-09-29) HUDSON ELECTRONICS UK :: Buzzard :: @GearDemoGram by Gear Demo Gram
- (2015-04-02) Hudson Electronics UK Buzzard Fuzz by PedalOfTheDay
- (2016-09-28) The fantastically talented Alessandro Asso Stefana (currently on tour with PJ Harvey) was very kind to record this Italian Soundtrack/ Spaghetti Western piece of music showcasing two of our pedals ? the Broadcast and Buzzard The full piece of music can b by Hudson Electronics UK