Hotone Audio (press release)
Hotone Releases Wally Looper of Skyline Series Stompbox
Wally is a mini loop station which can record up to 15 minutes of loop phrases in one storable memory. It also has separate input/output level controls and a tempo variation function.
So smart and simple, this little guy gives other loopers an inferiority complex.
Most of us don’t need a big looper rig. But we’re also not so dense that we’d sacrifice loop functionality for one-button simplicity. Wally gives you the looping tricks you need in an extremely small and cool looking droid, and you can figure it out with a 30 second scan over the manual! With the smart LED lights letting you know what mode you’re in, you’re ready to go.
Wally rises above the other compact loopers by making up for their functional deficiencies. We designed Wally to include independent in/out volume controls—after all, you can’t get the loop and recording levels sounding right with just one knob. So loop away, you got fifteen minutes of storeable loop phrases! Then we added a knob so you can increase or decrease the loop tempo, which you can use to mix things up on stage.
How did we get all that into the smallest looper stompbox out there? With a little intuition: we stacked the circuit boards and then squeezed them into a durable zinc-alloy casing.
Why you need it: Every guitarist should have a looper at least for songwriting and phrase practice, if not also for layering it on for the big buildup on stage. Wally has all the right stuff in a smart box you definitely have space on your pedal board for.
Wally is a mini loop station, which can record up to 15 minutes loop phrase with one storable memory; it also has separated input/output level control and tempo variation function.
- Max. Loop Length: 15 minutes
- Max. Number of Overdubs: limitless
- Memory: 1 (memory will be saved automatically after power off)
- Zinc Alloy Outer Cover
- Transparent top knob and 2 noctilucent small knobs
- Cool LED lights
- Current Consumption: 37 mA
- Dimensions: 74mm (D) x 44mm (W) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 190 g
- (2014-01-23) [Wally] Loop Station Pedal Overview Demo - Hotone "Skyline" Series Stompbox by Hotone Audio
- (2014-01-30) [Wally]Wally Looper - HOTONE"SKYLINE by Hotone Audio
- (2014-02-12) Hotone Skyline Series WALLY Looper Mini Guitar Loop Station Pedal by Sam Ash
- (2014-02-12) Enter for a chance to win a Skyline Series Guitar Effect Pedal from Hotone: http://woobox.com/f3smmw Congratulations to Leslie Morrison, Rob Greenspan, Christopher Sims, Matt Knabe, and Michael Jervis who all won pedals this week. Check out tomorrow's pr by Sam Ash
- (2014-03-21) [Wally] Loop Station Pedal Demo - Hotone "Skyline" Series Stompbox by Hotone Audio
- (2014-04-24) HOTONE?WALLY Looper DEMO by allaccesscojp
- (2014-06-24) Hotone Jam Video #01: Komp / Grass / Trem / Wally Looper / British Invasion by Hotone Audio
- (2014-06-27) Hotone Jam Video #02: Choir / Blues / Wally Looper / Verb / British Invasion by Hotone Audio
- (2014-07-04) Hotone Jam Video #03: Octa / Fury / Eko / Wally Looper / Purple Wind by Hotone Audio
- (2014-07-06) Wally Loop Station - Hotone Skyline Series Effects by JustNickMusic
- (2014-09-20) Hotone: WALLY Looper by Burgerman666
- (2015-01-14) PedalsAndEffects: Hotone Wally Looper by PedalsAndEffects
- (2015-08-17) Hotone Wally Looper Pedal by intheblues