KRUSH is a compact-sized bitcrusher/sample rate reducer stompbox.
This pedal features a variable, flexible and sweet-sounding digital downsampler with 3 different modes: Radio simulator, neutral mode, and vintage phonograph simulator. Each mode downgrades the original signal in a very musical fashion.
- Sampling Rate: 750-44100Hz
- Bit Depth: 5-16bits
- True Bypass Footswitch
- Zinc Alloy Outer Cover
- Transparent top knob and 2 noctilucent small knobs
- Cool LED lights
- Current Consumption: 60mA
- Dimensions: 74mm (D) x 44mm (W) x 44mm (H)
- Weight: 190 g
- (2015-05-05) Musikmesse '15 - Hotone Audio Fat Preamp, Q-Box Auto Wah, Lush Flanger, & Krush Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2015-08-19) HOTONE Krush - Bit Crusher - Sample Rate Reducer demonstration by Guitarcube by GuitarCubeChina
- (2015-08-25) [Krush] Bitcrusher/Sample Rate Reducer Pedal Demo - Hotone "Skyline" Series Stompbox by Hotone Audio
- (2016-06-06) Hotone Audio KRUSH micro pedal Bit Crushing box of love and madness by Gearmanndude
- (2016-09-20) Pepe - Hotone KRUSH Bitcrusher/Sample Rate Reducer Demo by PepeMusicDE