Hot Box Pedals HB series
Hot Box HB-VB5 Gen 4 Jimi Zero Designed and manufactured by MOEN Effect Labs Exclusive for HOT BOX Canada
Â“VibeÂ” Version 5 with Vibrato/Chorus Switch
The HB-VB5 Gen4 has been reborn better tone no tick noises.
Hot Box HB-VB5 Jimi Zero is a luscious Univibe clone. This is a miniaturized version of their Jimi Shaky pedal so that you get the same great VIBE sound in a smaller lighter package. This version is the latest best version, with improved sound and a lot more quiet. NO TIK NO POP.
Moen did a really amazing job in recreating this model for HOT BOX PEDALS , an even better version of the classic, the overall tone has been improved and the little tick and pop the previous model used to make are now eliminated making this version far more quiet and manageable so it makes sense that this is the best selling flagship VIBE pedal yet.
Turn it on, and you will hear the 60s coming out of your amp whether it is a subtle leslie type vibrato or a full-on Hendrix acid solo.
- Organic and fluid sounding.
- Two modes on the pedal allow choosing between the classic Univibe vibrato and a more watery chorus effect.
- Depth can adjust the color of the effect so that you can really nail that classic sound dead on.
Swirling vibrato effects, brings up those Hendrix and early Trower tones. Couple this with your favorite amp and throw in the distortion or fuzz and you can start your own Band of Gypsys.
There are separate controls for both chorus and vibe. Lots of room in the Rate and Depth to find your own sound. You can also get some Leslie- type vibrato sounds with a little tweaking.
The new Generation 4 brings the Jimi Zero to even deeper and funkier ground. Now features a "Depth"and Vibrato/Chorus Switch setting that allows for more adjustment and no wrapping or isolating of the LED's inside is needed.
The true bypass means that the input jack is connected directly to the output when the pedal is switched off. The sound coming in is totally unaffected by any filter or circuitry and it allows the guitarist to truly differentiate the effect.
Metal Enclosure + Metal Stomp Switch
This Hot Box Effect Pedal is built in a metal enclosure and uses a metal stomp switch to assure you that your pedal is meant to LAST . They are made to withstand harsh floor-usage environments and being heavy with heavy-duty rubber on the underside, it doesnÂ’t move or slide away easily.
- Rotary speaker effect.
- Vibrato/Chorus mode switch.
- Rate, Depth and Bias knobs.
- Tough-built metal enclosure with metal stomp switch.
- True bypass stomp switch. ,,,
- Case Dimension 4Â½"(114 mm) x 2Â¾"(70 mm) x 1Â¼"(32 mm)
- Weight 11 oz.(0.3 kg)
- Power Supply DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain Less than 20mA
- Input Impedance 500k ohm
- Output Impedance 10k ohm
- Switch 3PDT True bypass
- 1 year Warranty
* Moen's model UL-VB has now been discontinued Moen will not be making the UL-VB anymore as they now are making our HB-VB5 Gen4.