Hot Box Pedals HB series
The Tremolo HB-TR made exclusively by Moen Effect Lab for Hot Box Canada
The HB-TR uses a Full analog circuit, the LFO generates two types of wave Â– triangle wave delivers soft and square wave gives choppy.
- All the parameters are ultra-responsive and tackle all kinds of tremolo tricks.
- The rate knob is sensitive and goes from slow to fast with just a slight turn.
- The depth knob lets you dial in smooth to flickering tones.
- True bypass design, high quality double side PCB.
A classic sound, tremolo, when done right can add real flavor to your playing. It should sound smooth, organic, and maintain the same volume when engaged like the classic Fender amplifiers who first made them famous. The HB-TR Tremolo makes a great impression by being smooth and warm. It is a great unit giving lots of control over Tremolo sounds with two different kind of wave shapes: square and triangular.
- True Analog Tremolo Circuitry
- Two Tremolo Types: Square and Triangular
- Rate, Volume, Depth Controls
- True Bypass
- Near Indestructible Build Quality
- Uses 9V battery or standard Boss style adapter
- Case Dimension: 120 X 73 X 32 mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Power Supply: DC9V or 6F22 battery
- Current Drain: Less than 10mA
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
- Switch: 3PDT True bypass